Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Still Hope for Mitt




My dad was in NH at the Romney headquarters yesterday for the primary elections (he was actually on CNN in the background a few times.) Although Romney didn't win, the race is far from over. I still have much faith in the intelligence of our nation to elect Mitt. Here is what my dad said:

"As you know, I am in Boston right now, listening to Mitt Romney speak. We are still very encouraged and energized!
Points to Remember:

Mitt has more votes than any other republican candidate.


Mitt has more delegates than any other republican candidate.

Mitt closed the gap in the polls in New Hampshire from a double digit lead by McCain to a 5 point lead.


Mitt is moving on to Michigan right now to continue the fight.


Mitt needs our help with funds.
I'll talk to you soon. Thanks, David"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Mitt!! Maybe you should change your blog name to "eat mitt with confidence!" (Oh my gosh, that sounded way funnier in my head. I apologize to anyone reading this.)

Anonymous said...

GO MITT!