Friday, February 8, 2008

Jazz = Good

Amidst a week of political turmoil and stress, how about some positive news on another note. The Jazz are on an NBA-high winning streak of 10 games, have climbed to number 2 on the NBA Hollinger Power Rankings, and have risen to the top of the Midwest.


They have been playing extremely well (not to mention quite entertaining and no, I don't mean Korver's looks). I attribute this spark and turnaround to many factors, but more specifically, to the acquirement of "Ashton" Kyle Korver. The trade provided the Jazz with a heck of a shooter and a spark of enthusiasm and optimism that has lead them to the top of the Midwest Division and championship contenders. Before Korver, the Jazz were 16-16, treading water at .500. Since getting Korver, the Jazz are 16-2, 32-18 overall.

I am extremely positive about the Jazz right now and I know I am getting ahead of myself when I say this, but I am getting whiffs of ten years ago...only all the way this time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Ashton could get a hot wife twice his age and make a sweet clutch 3-pointer all in one night! What a guy!