Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Blogs Don't Create Writers

Why would anyone want to write a book without a having a story to tell? Why would anyone want to create a blog without knowing what to post? Who knows?...but we all do.

How many millions of blogs exist in cyberspace serving as no more than mere forgotten megabytes on some server somewhere? Will this blog become such? Will no one read our deep, thoughtful stories? Will no one care about our lives and opinions?

Frankly, big whoop if no one reads this.

Writers create blogs, blogs don't create writers.

I am not a writer; thus, this blog won't make me a writer nor destroy any hopes of becoming such...

"Nothing to lose" is a better way of putting it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wut?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I care, dang it! I think it's empowering to write about your life. Plus, it's liberating to state your opinions and let it all hang out. We don't live in America for nuthin!

Anonymous said...

Very true, I can think of a million blogs that are wasted space. CJ said to comment so I did. But some people use them as journals, so it may seem like a wast now, but may be worthwhile later